Today we are talking about all those books we are anticipating for the rest of the year!
10. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff. It's the first part in a new series and I usually wait until series are finished or at least near the end before I jump on board, but this on looks so good I might make an exception.
9. This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp. School shootings generally aren't my preferred reading material, but this one looks pretty special.
8. This Raging Light by Estelle Laure. I'm a bit of a sucker for a decent love story and I have high hopes for this one.
7. Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon. I actually read an ARC of this a little while ago, but I'm still looking forward to its official release to see what everyone's reaction is going to be. (I thought it was ace!)
6. Emmy and Oliver by Robin Benway. Another love story and it's going to be out in time for beach reading!
5. One by Sarah Crossan. The story of conjoined twins trying to adapt to mainstream schooling. The blurb warns that there are 'heart-wrenching decisions'. Another good beach book, I think.
4. Another Day by David Levithan. I loved Every Day and I love David Levithan, so to see the story from Rhiannon's POV will be awesome.
3. Pretending To Be Erica by Michelle Painchaud. A heist book with a girl pretending to be a missing heiress. Gotta be good.
2. Go Set A Watchman by Harper Lee. I'm nervous as hell to read it, because I'm wondering how it could possibly be as good as the original, but I'm going to give it a whirl anyway.
And my most hotly-anticipated pick is...
1. Winter by Marissa Meyer. I'm not going to go on a massive rant about how much I love this series. Suffice to say that I'm marking the days on my calendar for this release.
What about you? What books are you counting down the days to?